Professional MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
.Warning.
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  I_vote_lcap[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  I_voting_bar[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  I_vote_rcap 
VenZhao
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  I_vote_lcap[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  I_voting_bar[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  I_vote_rcap 
iYasha
Indolent
.ParanoiD.
Onin
-Daishie-
Pentuim4k
†-.Luffy.-†
FronTLinE
Latest topics
» NEW FORUM BY CLASSIFIED (OFFICIAL
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:37 am by .Eeyan

» [Chat] Global Section
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 am by iYasha

» [Chat] Filipino Section
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 am by iYasha

» [Bug Report] Failed Upgrade
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 am by iYasha

» [Problem] General Topic
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 am by iYasha

» [Schedule] NeverMore
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 am by iYasha

» [introduction] viruz
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am by iYasha

» [Introduction] hbklorenz
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:08 am by iYasha

» [Application] Moderator
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 am by iYasha

Share | 

[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

is on a distinguished road
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  Empty

PostSubject: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 am

How To Finish 3rd Quest In Game

Want to finish 3rd Quest in your character, we have 2 ways to finish 3rd Quest for our Character, we have In Game 3rd Quest& In Our Website 3rd Quest, i made this guide because some of our player specially newbie knows only In Game 3rd Quest and it's too hard for newbie because it's complicated so i made a guide how to finish 3rd quest in game,

3rd Class change requires finished Marlon quest and has 3 parts.
Part 1 (Certificate of Strength)

Conditions and Rewards: Quest Starting and Ending : NPC Priest Devin (Location: Devias 182,27 /original place/), Dialogs readings.

Completion Requirement: Level 380 or above with 5mil Zen.
Part 2 (Infiltration of Barracks of Ballgass)

Conditions and Rewards: Quest Starting and Ending : NPC Priest Devin, Dialogs readings.

Completion Requirement: Must be level 400 and have completed the 1st quest, and have 7mil Zen with you.

Completion Method: Enter the map Barracks of Ballgass and kill 10 each of Balram(Hero), Death Spirit(Hero) and Soram(Hero).

Completion Reward: Extra 10 Stat points to spend.

Kill Count Gaining Method: The one user(or party) that has done the most damage to a current monster earns the kill count.
Barracks of Ballgass Map Guide: Entering Location : NPC Werewolf Quarrel (Location: Devias 187,27), Dialogs reading and confirmation button to enter map (Party leader must enter warp first for other party members above lvl 350 to enter map).

Entering Condition: Can only enter if doing 3rd Job change 2nd quest.
While in party, if you have already finish the quest or aren't doing it. Your wont get any kill counts, but the other party member who are doing the quest will get kill counts. It is possible to submit already made kills to Priest Devin, and you can go back and kill the remaining required ones.
Part 3 (Into The Darkness)

Conditions and Rewards: Quest Starting and Ending : NPC Priest Devin, Dialogs readings.

Completion Requirement: Must be level 400 and have completed the 2nd quest, and have 10mil Zen with you.

Completion Method: Enter the Refuge of Ballgass which is located inside at the end of Barracks of Ballgass, and kill 1 Dark Elf(Hero).

Completion Reward: Extra 20 stats points to spend, 3rd Class Job Change completed.

Kill Count Gaining Method: The one user(or party) that has done the most damage to a current monster earns the kill count.

Refuge of Ballgass Map Guide: Entering Location : NPC Gatekeeper (Location: Barracks of Ballgass 119,168), Dialogs reading and confirmation button to enter map (Party leader must enter warp first for other party members above lvl 350 to enter map).

Entering Condition: Can only enter if doing 3rd Job change 3rd quest.
While in party, if you have already finish the quest or aren't doing it. Your wont get any kill counts, but the other party member who are doing the quest will get kill counts. It is possible to submit already made kills to Priest Devin, and you can go back and kill the remaining required ones.
Here are all classes:

Dark Knight -> Blade Knight -> Blade Master

Dark Wizard -> Soul Master -> Grand Master

Elf -> Muse Elf -> High Elf

Magic Gladiator -> - none -> Duel Master

Dark Lord -> - none -> Lord Emperor

I hope this guide helped you out and Good Luck

Thread Closed to prevent spam
just VM/PM me for more questions
Back to top Go down

VenZhao

Test Game Master
Test Game Master
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyVenZhao

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Is this the only way to finish 3rd quest? No other way like finish 3rd quest in website? Well then thank you for this guide. It would help me a lot since I'm new here
Back to top Go down

.Warning.

Admin
Admin
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  Empty.Warning.

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm

VenZhao wrote:
Is this the only way to finish 3rd quest? No other way like finish 3rd quest in website? Well then thank you for this guide. It would help me a lot since I'm new here
We are not doing that anymore, finish the 3rd quest in websites are sucks, ur combo will not gonna work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:57 pm

VenZhao wrote:

yes we have 3rd quest in website but i think for now it's not working..
Back to top Go down

VenZhao

Test Game Master
Test Game Master
[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyVenZhao

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:47 pm

BLOODSTORM wrote:
VenZhao wrote:

True? Where can i find it? Is there any chance that the quest in site will be fixed soon? Or it will be removed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:57 am

VenZhao wrote:
BLOODSTORM wrote:
VenZhao wrote:

True? Where can i find it? Is there any chance that the quest in site will be fixed soon? Or it will be removed?

ADMIN having update so all are ok just be patient..
Back to top Go down

.Warning.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:23 am

for me, the 3rd quest in website is not accurate, why? i tried this before, but ur combo will not gonna work, so u need to request again to sebina, this is my experience though, so still better to do it in manual quest, its not that hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:51 am

that's because of bug, dude, i play many servers and i finish my 3rd quest in Website because its easier.. maybe after ADMIN finish the new client the 3rd quest is website is available..
Back to top Go down

.Warning.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 am

that's what im trying to say, that's why still better to do it in manual, i play 5 servers, and this is always the problem, i know i know i know, they are fixing the site and client, so just wait if its gonna be added and fixed this thing too to our website,
END OF DISCUSSION!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest    [Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide] How To Finish 3rd Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Professional MU :: General Discussion :: Guide-
Jump to:  
Copyrights © Professional MU, All Rights Reserved
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com